Tissot - They don't care

5 of 13 Tissot reviews

I bought a Tissot watch about 2 months ago from TBC Egypt, and since day one I am facing multiple issues: - the stop watch buttons are not working - the watch need to be charged every day I went to the store to have it replaced or exchanged for another model and they refused and insist on “fixing it”

I should not spend this much money on a watch, just to have it refurbished and fixed few weeks after the purchase and feel I bought a used product.

I appreciate your support and cooperation asking that company to fully replace my watch with a brand new one, or fully refund my purchase, and I will buy another brand that would value their customers and go the extra mile to ensure their customers are satisfied with the product.

The answer from the biggest company 

After discussion about this issue with the customer service manager in Egypt, we have been confirmed that your watch shows some external damages. As it is stipulated on the warranty booklet, your international warranty is valid worldwide and two years from the purchase’s date however this manufacturer’s warranty does not cover :

- The life of the battery

- Normal wear and tear and aging (e.g. scratched crystal; alteration oft he colour and / or material of the non-metallic straps and chain, such as leather’s, texile rubber, peeling of the plating)

- Any damage on any part of the watch resulting from abnormal / abusive use, lack of care, negligence, accidents, (knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal, etc)…

We regret we cannot assist for the watch’s replacement, and thank you for your understanding.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
5 of 13 Tissot reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.