I bought a Tissot watch about 2 months ago from TBC Egypt, and since day one I am facing multiple issues: - the stop watch buttons are not working - the watch need to be charged every day I went to the store to have it replaced or exchanged for another model and they refused and insist on “fixing it”

I should not spend this much money on a watch, just to have it refurbished and fixed few weeks after the purchase and feel I bought a used product.

I appreciate your support and cooperation asking that company to fully replace my watch with a brand new one, or fully refund my purchase, and I will buy another brand that would value their customers and go the extra mile to ensure their customers are satisfied with the product.

The answer from the biggest company 

After discussion about this issue with the customer service manager in Egypt, we have been confirmed that your watch shows some external damages. As it is stipulated on the warranty booklet, your international warranty is valid worldwide and two years from the purchase’s date however this manufacturer’s warranty does not cover :

- The life of the battery

- Normal wear and tear and aging (e.g. scratched crystal; alteration oft he colour and / or material of the non-metallic straps and chain, such as leather’s, texile rubber, peeling of the plating)

- Any damage on any part of the watch resulting from abnormal / abusive use, lack of care, negligence, accidents, (knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal, etc)…

We regret we cannot assist for the watch’s replacement, and thank you for your understanding.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Tissot and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Rado or Seiko that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Tissot.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Tissot to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Tissot?

Comments