I bought a Tissot watch about 2 months ago from TBC Egypt, and since day one I am facing multiple issues: - the stop watch buttons are not working - the watch need to be charged every day I went to the store to have it replaced or exchanged for another model and they refused and insist on “fixing it”
I should not spend this much money on a watch, just to have it refurbished and fixed few weeks after the purchase and feel I bought a used product.
I appreciate your support and cooperation asking that company to fully replace my watch with a brand new one, or fully refund my purchase, and I will buy another brand that would value their customers and go the extra mile to ensure their customers are satisfied with the product.
The answer from the biggest company
After discussion about this issue with the customer service manager in Egypt, we have been confirmed that your watch shows some external damages. As it is stipulated on the warranty booklet, your international warranty is valid worldwide and two years from the purchase’s date however this manufacturer’s warranty does not cover :
- The life of the battery
- Normal wear and tear and aging (e.g. scratched crystal; alteration oft he colour and / or material of the non-metallic straps and chain, such as leather’s, texile rubber, peeling of the plating)
- Any damage on any part of the watch resulting from abnormal / abusive use, lack of care, negligence, accidents, (knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal, etc)…
We regret we cannot assist for the watch’s replacement, and thank you for your understanding.
More Review Details
Currently PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "I bought a Tissot watch all most 3 years back and handling the watch very care fully but yellow colour spread in the diel . So what is the quality..."
- "No mystery here. I ordered 3 sets of this ***! I do mean ***! The bracelets won't even fit over my Wife's hands and all 3 sets are identical. Size..."
- "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "I have bought 2 water heaters from Egypt duty free shops on 6 Aug 2014 models are ( VLS 80 & Pro Eco 50V 1.5 K) and the agent then..."
- "Hi, I'm writing to your Facebook page because after almost 2.5 months of complaining re My Qashqai 2014 Braking Discs and nothing happened from both the authorized service center nor Nissan..."
- "My name is David client you are in US dollars Reebok specifically Egypt Cairo Festival City Mall there in the ill-treatment and sales Director when my order shoe Jet fous..."