We purchased a Tissot men's watch for my father for his birthday. He was very excited about this and looking forward to getting the watch but when it came the band was way too small. Like, it fit the womens wrists perfectly but none of the mens. See photo.
When we called Tissot to inform them and ask what to do they said that we would have to pay for a larger band. Um, excuse me? This is not a man's watchband. My father does not have extraordinarily large wrists and I have normal women sized wrists and it fit mine like it was a woman's watch. An extra 50 dollars for you to offer a normal sized band? I don't think so.
Additionally, they sent us a speaker for free with the purchase as a promotion. They said they wouldn't credit the return of the watch without sending the speaker back too. And we had to pay for shipping AND insurance, AND send them the tracking number. So it cost us money to have a horrible experience.
I will NEVER buy anything from Tissot ever, ever again. What horrible customer service, products, design, and company policies. Awful.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "As one of O2's longer corporate employees I can assure everyone reading this that the company is in fact lying to you all. From Bella's b.s. backstory to the empty..."
- "My husband purchased an engagement ring from KAYS 6 yrs ago. We actually bought a 6,ooo.oo mounting and a 2,ooo.oo Leo diamond to put in it as the centerpiece stone...."
- "Me and the girlfriend each brought a bracelet for a family member for Christmas, both arrived separately with scuffs and scratches and in general terrible condition! silver was not real..."
- "I purchased a new Ford F150 in Dec 2015, in February 2016 I made an appointment with the Ford dealer because I was smelling an odor from the engine compartment...."
- "We hired Mr. Belcher owner of TAR-RIFIC expand our driveway and re-tar it. He gave us a price of $1800.00 (plus tx) for 700 square feet. Mr. Belcher only poured..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."
- "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..."