2.0
Style and Design

We purchased a Tissot men's watch for my father for his birthday. He was very excited about this and looking forward to getting the watch but when it came the band was way too small. Like, it fit the womens wrists perfectly but none of the mens. See photo.

When we called Tissot to inform them and ask what to do they said that we would have to pay for a larger band. Um, excuse me? This is not a man's watchband. My father does not have extraordinarily large wrists and I have normal women sized wrists and it fit mine like it was a woman's watch. An extra 50 dollars for you to offer a normal sized band? I don't think so.

Additionally, they sent us a speaker for free with the purchase as a promotion. They said they wouldn't credit the return of the watch without sending the speaker back too. And we had to pay for shipping AND insurance, AND send them the tracking number. So it cost us money to have a horrible experience.

I will NEVER buy anything from Tissot ever, ever again. What horrible customer service, products, design, and company policies. Awful.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of tissot watch. Tissot needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tissot watch in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tissot. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Rado or Seiko.

Had an Experience with Tissot?

Comments